Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay so I am finally getting around to posting our Halloween pics of the kids. We had an awesome Halloween and our haul was huge! Our day started out at the school for the annual Halloween parade. This always makes me laugh because it seems like only yesterday that I was parading through the halls of my elementary in my "I Dream of Jeanie" costume. Of course, Adam and Abbi didn't really want to have their picture taken so these are the best ones - the others were all blurry.



I then went to Abbi's class to help with her Halloween party. I was in charge of helping them make a q-tip skeleton. I think they all had a great time making it, plus they played a few other
games and, of course, got candy.


That night I stood in line (which was out the door) to get Papa Murphy's Pizza in the shape of a Jack-o-lantern and rushed home to get it in the oven and in my kids belly's before they drove me crazy asking when they could go Trick-or-Treating.

When Aaron finally made it home (traffic was horrible), they all set out, bags in hand, to get lots of treats, and, boy, did they ever! Nothing better than free candy and lots of it!

BTW- this is the only picture I have of Alex in his costume. He is a Lego Knight but did not want his picture taken. What is it with my children? Every one of them at age 2 hated their picture taken at Halloween. Weird.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

I miss the Halloween parade. Our kids don't get to dress up for school. Looks like you had a fun night!

Rebecca said...

Oh, the things we do to make the holidays special! The pumpkin pizza looks yummy and the kids look great in their costumes. What a fun day!