



Even though I am now 31 years old I still cannot contain my excitement as I walk through the gates and round the corner to step onto Main Street in DisneyLand. I love it! Especially when we take our kids there.
We spent the last week in March enjoying the California sunshine at DisneyLand with our family. We had a great time! We visited DisneyLand and California Adventure for 4 days, one day at Universal Studios (Abbi hated every minute of this park), and even found time to go to the beach. Alex loved the Madderhorn (the only roller coaster he could ride) and especially loved Playhouse Disney. Aaron and I enjoyed watching him get all excited when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, the Little Einstiens, and Winnie the Pooh came on stage. He sang and danced with them and had a great time. As for Adam and Abbi, they unanimously agreed that California Screamin was their all-time favorite ride. I liked that one too plus the Midway Mania (a new Toy Story ride in California Adventure.)
Aaron and I loved spending time with the kids at DisneyLand. It was a fantastic vacation and like always came to an end too soon. Here's to looking forward to the next family vacation where ever that might be.
3 comments:
How fun!!! We love Disneyland too:) I think it really is the happiest place on earth!!!
What a great vacation! It's so fun to go there! I love it, too!
Sign us up for the next family vacation! (tee hee) You guys really know how to have fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment