Has it really been 7 years since I sat in the hospital holding my new little daughter? Having you in our family Abbi has been such a blessing. You are so sweet and thoughtful. I love the many drawings and little notes you leave on my bed for me to find with your sweet I love you's and bright colored flowers. You have a bubbly personality and are so much fun to be around and laugh with. Just remember that us girls need to stick together. We love you!
For Abbi's birthday we went shopping for a new bike and I think we found a great one! It is purple, of course, and fits Abbi just right. That night, after opening more presents, we took the whole family to Spaghetti Factory where they sang to Abbi over icecream. And, of course, birthdays are not complete in our house unless we have had several celebrations and Abbi's was no different. She celebrated all week long and received great presents. Can't wait to do it again next year!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbi! Love the new bike and I must say that purple was a perfect choice!
Happy Birthday!! She looks so grown up!!:)
Happy Birthday my little sweetie! Celebrating your birthday was so much fun. You got a lot of fun presents and I especially love your new purple bike. Enjoy all your presents, you got some really fun things to play with. Too bad the weather has been too cold and rainy to enjoy your slip n' slide. Maybe next week!
How fun to see that picture of Abbi as a newborn! Happy Birthday cute girl!
I can't believe it has already been 7 years! Abbi is getting too big! I love the new bike, hopefully the weather will dry out so she can at least enjoy it!
Andrea! Cute blog - I loved looking through your posts- you are so funny! I added you to our blog list so I will be checking in more often~ :)
Post a Comment