It's official.... my baby boy is now a "big boy" or so he tells me. Alex started preschool this week and he absolutely loves it! He goes two days a week and gets so disappointed on the days he doesn't go. He always asks, "Mom, I go to school today?" When I tell him "No" he gets sad and asks when he gets to go again. I am glad he loves it! He puts on his little Spiderman backpack, asks for a mohawk in his hair, puts his shoes on, and away he goes. I can't believe he is old enough to go. To me he is still too little. Now the only thing to figure out is how to spend four hours a week of alone time. Hmmm.....
2 comments:
so cute and so grown up!
I am so glad that you like preschool. You look so happy! I know that you will learn so many new things. Have fun!
Post a Comment