Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grandma and Abbi's Girls Day Out

Yesterday, Abbi was in for a real treat. Grandma came and picked her up for a special day of one on one time. They had a great afternoon! They went to lunch, went and got pedicures and manicures at the nail salon, and even got in some shopping. Abbi had so much fun. She came home with new earrings, pretty hands and feet, and a big box of bendaroos. (She has been wanting Bendaroos forever!) What a great afternoon! I guess there are some perks to being the only girl in the family. (Next time, though, I think I'll hide in the trunk so I can go too!) Thanks to Grandma for making her feel so special!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How much fun!!! I think that is so special:) I remember spending time with my Grandma when I was Abby's age and now that she has passed on I am glad I have those fun memories!!:)

Melanie said...

How sweet!