One of my favorite things about General Conference is that it gives me a chance to get with my family and do some crafting. While the men went to Priesthood session, here is what my mom, my sister, and I did. It was so easy and so much fun. The idea and the kit for these cute pumpkins can be found here on my sister's blog. She is so creative!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
General Conference Weekend
I haven't always loved General Conference - especially as a child but as I have grown "wiser" I have come to love and look forward to General Conference. To hear the testimonies and the counsel of our leaders is so motivating and uplifting and the spirit it brings into our home is amazing and peaceful. This past weekend was no different. I loved listening to the many talks and it never fails that one or two of the talks seem to have been written specifically for me. I can't wait to receive the Conference talk edition of the Ensign so I can re-read the talks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Conference was amazing as always and I agree that their is usually one talk that means so much to me. This year it was Pres. Utchdorf's talk Saturday afternoon. It made me realize what needs to be done to become spiritually prepared!
It was so much fun getting together and making the wooden pumpkins. We all choose different papers and they all turned out so cute! Loved the company and eating Olice Garden take-out!
Cute pumpkins! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment