Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"I want some Mamma Mia."

Today I asked Alex what he wanted for lunch. He replied: "I want some Mamma Mia." I see you have the same reaction I did so I asked him: "What is Mamma Mia?" He then went to the fridge, opened it up and took out a package of edamame. "I want some Mamma Mia."

4 comments:

The Tews said...

That is hilarious!!! That kid needs to be on America's funniest home videos. I think Nate and I will start calling it that from now on - way easier to say!

Rebecca said...

He cracks me up! I'm also going to call it "mamma mia" from now on . . . I never can remember how to say it! But I sure do like it!

Melanie said...

That is funny! Who eats that stuff anyway?! Too healthy for my taste....can you dip it in chocolate?

Marshall Mayhem said...

That is so funny! He's so cute!