Friday, March 19, 2010

Staging Project

Aaron and I bought a home in Riverton to rehab and re-sell. I think it has turned out great and my mom and I actually got to stage it. We had so much fun renting furniture, shopping for accessories, and staging it. I think it turned out great! I don't have any initial pictures of how it looked when Aaron and I first bought it - believe me it was bad - but here are the after pics.

Family Room Before

Family Room After

Dining Room Before

Dining After

Master Bedroom Before

Master Bedroom After

Bathroom Before

Bathroom After

Kitchen After 1

Kitchen After 2

This is a great home in Riverton with all the upgrades: Granite countertops in Kitchen and baths, New cabinets in Kitchen and Bath, New carpet, New 2-tone paint, stainless steel appliances, updated throughout. If you know of anyone looking for a move-in-ready 3 bedroom / 2 bath home let us know.

3 comments:

Allison said...

You guys did such a good job on this house and the staging turned out great! Good job and I will keep my fingers crossed that the house sells soon. How fun is it to go shopping and decorate? Two of my favorite things in the world!

The Tews said...

It looks amazing! Wow...can Nate and I move in? :)

Rebecca said...

It looks great if I do say so myself! LOL! We had a fun time staging this house. I hope it sells quickly!