This year, Aaron and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 12 years already. I look back at our wedding photos and realize just how young we were when we got married - I was 19 and Aaron was 22 - so young!
For our anniversary, Aaron and I spent the morning attending a session in the Jordan River Temple. It was so great to sit with him in the peace of the temple and enjoy the spirit we felt there. We followed that up with a quick trip (the kids were at home and Aaron had to go back to work) to Starbucks for a strawberry smoothie and an apple fritter. Since it was a Thursday night, we decided to go out on Friday. On Friday, we went to Flemings and had a truly yummy meal and went to see a movie. Granted, our dates usually consist of dinner and a movie so how was this different? Well, for one, it was Flemings, and two, we had tickets to the Michael Buble concert just a few days away. So, in Marshall family fashion, our anniversary was celebrated for an entire week.
On Wednesday, we went to see Michael Buble in concert with our neighbors, the Grahams. This was our third time seeing him in concert and he never disappoints. It was fabulous! The only disappointing thing was when it ended. So much fun with good times, good fun, and good company.
Well, Hon, I love you! I am so lucky to have you as my husband and I look forward to the next 12 years and beyond!
3 comments:
Congratulations on 12 wonderful years together! You guys are so cute together . . . a perfect match! Sounds like you had a great anniversary! Way to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary, can't believe it has been that long! I still remember when you met Aaron. I was only in 9th grade and totally obsessed with boys. Time just flies by!
Congrats on 12 years! You guys are getting old! ;)
Post a Comment