It's official... Alex graduated from his first year of preschool! Alex has learned so many things this year and has really enjoyed going to preschool with Mrs. Jackson. He says his favorite thing they did this year was singing. He can often be heard singing "I took a lick of my peppermint stick and I thought it tasted yummy! It's supposed to be on the Christmas tree but I liked it better in my tummy!" But I think my favorite thing he learned at preschool this year is the Pledge of Allegiance. I make him say it to me at least once a week because I get such a kick out of hearing him say it. "I pledge allegiance to the fwag of the United dakes of America. and to the repugric to which it dands, one nation, under God, indivisibowl, with liberty, and just us for all." I love it! Congratulations Alex! We love you!Monday, May 24, 2010
Congrats to the Graduate!
It's official... Alex graduated from his first year of preschool! Alex has learned so many things this year and has really enjoyed going to preschool with Mrs. Jackson. He says his favorite thing they did this year was singing. He can often be heard singing "I took a lick of my peppermint stick and I thought it tasted yummy! It's supposed to be on the Christmas tree but I liked it better in my tummy!" But I think my favorite thing he learned at preschool this year is the Pledge of Allegiance. I make him say it to me at least once a week because I get such a kick out of hearing him say it. "I pledge allegiance to the fwag of the United dakes of America. and to the repugric to which it dands, one nation, under God, indivisibowl, with liberty, and just us for all." I love it! Congratulations Alex! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love that little face in his grad cap. He is even cute when he pees on you right? You are a great mom!
Congrats Alex....way to go! You are getting too big too fast! We love you!
Congratulations on your graduation from preschool. You look so happy in your graduation cap! It was fun being there to celebrate with you! Love you! Hope you enjoyed your special dinner at In 'n Out!
When did he get so big?! He must have grown over night! Good job Alex!
Post a Comment