Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Abbi!


Happy Birthday Abigail!

For your birthday this year, you had quite the list of "wants."  All I can say is that you have expensive tastes.  On the top of your list was a new iPod.  You love music and I knew you would love having an ipod.  Here you are after opening your present and finding the iPod, speakers, headphones, and an iTunes gift card.  I don't think I have seen you happier.





 For your birthday, we organized a small party with your best friends, Hailey and Riley.  We went to see "Gnomeo and Juliet" and then went to dinner at your favorite place, Chick-fil-A.  You had a great time!


And like the Marshall family fashion, your birthday week ended with dinner at the Spaghetti factory with Grandma and Grandpa Marshall, and a steak BBQ with Grandma and Grandpa McGee with cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy.  Can we say spoiled?

Abbi,

I love being your mom.  You have such a sweet and fun personality!  You are such a beautiful girl and are getting so tall.  You can always brighten my day with your caring notes left by my bedside table or your great hugs.  You have such a kind heart!  I can't wait to see what is next!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a great birthday!! Happy Birthday!!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! We missed spending it with you this year, but were thinking about you. Glad you had such a great day. And so happy you got your iPod, you lucky, lucky girl!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Abbi. it was so fun spending your special day with you. You are such a sweet, beautiful girl! You are my little sweetheart and i love you so much!