Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Every year, Grandpa and Grandma Marshall treat us to a day at the corn maze.  This kids love it!  They are able to participate in several activities including a hay ride to a pumpkin patch where they can pick our their very own pumpkin.  

Alex coming down the tube slide.  One of his favorite things to do.


Me and abbi enjoying swinging on the tire swings


Adam's "smolder" while at the pumpkin patch





Alex is happy with his "perfect" pumpkin





The kids were so happy that Dad decided to go on this ride with them.  They couldn't stop laughing!


Alex, hard at work carving his pumpkin.  I love the tongue hanging out his mouth.  It is hereditary!


Abbi, steadily working on her masterpiece.


The Marshall kids all dressed up for Halloween





Our traditional Papa Murphy Jack-o-Lantern Pizza.  Yum!


And, of course, categorizing, counting, and trading their candy.  I remember doing this exact thing when I was their age.




Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun tradition to visit the pumpkin patch and corn maze. The kids will have fun memories. Love the costumes. Looks like the kids had a blast trick or treating!

Allison said...

Love the candy sorting pictures, that was my favorite part!!

I love Adam's face, what a studly kid! Don't know if I told you this, but when I talked to Adam on skype on Thanksgiving I commented on his long hair. He said you let him grow it out because he now washes and combs it :) Funny kid....glad he's washing his hair now.