Aaron Marshall and the Marshall Group for the Large Sales Team of 2008.
On Friday, Aaron and I attended the Salt Lake Board of Realtors "The Stars are out Tonight" awards gala. Aaron was up for the "Large Sales Team" award and they won! We were so excited! Aaron and his team worked very hard last year and it paid off. They closed over 170 transactions with Aaron completing over 140 of those. I am so proud of him. He works extremely hard and has been very successful in his career. Thanks to his team: Christy, Cori, Robyn, Jessica, James, and Jeannette for their hard work and dedication as well. We couldn't do it without you. It was a great night being able to celebrate with the team. Way to go!Aaron and his awesome team
Aaron accepting his award

4 comments:
Congratulations!! That is great Aaron has been able to do so well! We are just glad Lance does Real Estate on the side because he has not done so well:)
Congrats Aaron...what an honor. I guess hard work really does pay off!
We are so proud of you, Aaron. You have worked so hard and you deserve this great honor! I agree with Melanie that hard work really does pay off! Way to go!
BTW . . . the plaque is beautiful!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment