Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Blocks

I finally was able to get by Family Blocks all done and I think they turned out pretty cute. My sister, Melanie, actually found the idea in a magazine and then I tweaked it a little to fit my needs. These were very easy to do.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

These turned out so cute! I can't wait to get started on mine. Good job!

Rebecca said...

You have motivated me to get mine done! Yours turned out great and I just love the black and white pics of the kids! It's adorable! Great job!

JK Waite said...

SOOOO cute!!!! I love these! Now, would you just come stage my house (free of charge, of course!!! *wink, wink*)!

Karen Liu said...

Ok, WAY too cute!

Lindsie said...

Ok, I don't want you to think I'm a blog stalker, but I am friends with Susan Snedeger. I was telling her the crazy things my kids do and in an effort to tell me I'm normal she told me to logon to your blog. Just the fact that you know Susan, I'm hoping you find this funny rather than offensive. I saw the cute family blocks you made and wanted to make some of my own....do you advise people on this? If you wouldn't mind sharing your methods I would appreciate it. If you don't think I'm too crazy my email is: lindsieluke@hotmail.com thanks!!!