We are so proud of Adam. He worked hard all year and with the help of his awesome scout leaders he was able to earn his Wolf in Scouts. Way to go Adam! Keep up the good work!
Adam, we are so PROUD of you! We know that it is a lot of WORK to earn your Wolf and a lot of FUN, too! Scouting is very important and you learn so many skills and talents that will help you throughout your life!
And, by the way, you look very handsome in your Scout uniform!
2 comments:
Way to go Adam!! I am scared for scouts to come because I have no clue about what you do with a kid in scouts:) I guess I will learn one day.
Adam, we are so PROUD of you! We know that it is a lot of WORK to earn your Wolf and a lot of FUN, too! Scouting is very important and you learn so many skills and talents that will help you throughout your life!
And, by the way, you look very handsome in your Scout uniform!
You're AWESOME!
We love you,
Grandma and Grandpa McGee
Post a Comment