I came across this while reading another's blog and thought it was amazing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k
I spend a lot of time looking at other blogs and thinking how creative they are- Sewing this, revamping their latest DI find, making something wonderful out of nothing, cooking wonderful meals for their families- and I think "I wish I could do that." I don't know how many times I tell myself that I am not creative, or I can't do that. But no more! I can do that! I am a creative person! It may take some time and practice but I will do it!
So for my first project with a new attitude.... revamp the kids bathroom. Complete with a new paint job on the bathroom vanity. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, this is awesome. What a beautiful messsage. I think we all have times when we don't feel creative but we just need to go forward and try! We all have creative talents but sometimes we just can't seem to see them.
Look how creative you were in making decisions about your great new kitchen and your bathroom will take some creativity as well. I think it will turn out great! And, look at the crafts you have done and how beautiful you furnish your home! Those are all creative talents!
This video is so uplifting and helps us see our potential as a daughter/son of God and helps to build confidence in ourselves.
Thanks for sharing!
It is inspiring!
I think I'll go be creative!
Post a Comment