Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Craft

While reading one of the many blogs I follow, I came across this fun and easy craft and decided I needed to try it out. So off to the dollar store to get my ornaments and then to my mom's house where I met up with my mom and sisters. After about an hour of laughing, talking, and crafting this is how mine turned out.

I really liked how it turned out but the one thing I would change is to buy better ornaments. The ones from the dollar store are pretty flimsy in that the tops of them break easily which means they fall off the hanger. I think I'll wait for some great after Christmas sales to score on some better ornaments. But, in the meantime, I will enjoy my ornament wreath.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was such a fun day! All of our wreaths turned out so different but each one was beautiful and fun to make. I agree about the ornaments, some of the tops did break easily. It would be fun to make another one sometime.

Allison said...

That was such a fun day with the girls! I love my wreath and am glad you found the idea. I guess I was pretty lucky because none of my ornaments broke, must have the magic touch :)