Monday, May 31, 2010

Adam's County Report

This year in school Adam learned all about the state history. At the end of the year, Adam was able to put together a county report. He got Piute County. They had to write a report and make a float. They did this all at school so I was really surprised when Adam brought home what he had made. I think he did an awesome job! I especially love the little details on the frog in the water and the seagull "flying" in the air. Great job Adam - you are so creative!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW, Adam, congrats on a great job! Your float is so creative. I love how much detail you put into it. I'm so proud of you! Love ya', Grandma McGee

Allison said...

Good job Adam, you did such a good job on your float and your county report! I bet it was the best in your class!!