Today, Alex accomplished a great feat. He learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He is getting so BIG! He came into the house and asked Aaron and I to take off his training wheels. We agreed and went outside to take them off. He was so excited he could hardly stand it. We took his bike out to the middle of the road and I helped him get on. He started riding with me running beside me and he says "Watch how fast I can go, Mom" and proceeds to speed up. I start yelling for him to slow because we have not yet learned how to stop, turn, or even get off the bike. Luckily, I caught up to him and told him we had to start out slow until he could learn all the fundamentals of bike riding. It didn't take him long and now he is riding like a pro. He is so proud and so are we! Way to go Alex!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment