Over Labor Day weekend, Aaron and I took the kids to St George to spend time as a family. The kids loved hanging out at the pool and they especially enjoyed visiting the sugar loaf again. We took one day and went to Las Vegas. I really wanted to go to my favorite store, Kirklands. I LOVE Kirklands and Aaron knows whenever we are Vegas, I am going there. He is so nice, he drops me off alone to shop until my hearts content or until I have spent my limit, whichever comes first. While in Vegas, we also decided to take the kids to a magic show. We bought tickets to Rick Thomas and the kids had a blast! They were all mesmerized by the magic and had fun trying to figure out how he did it. When it was over, Alex came up and said "That is the best magic show ever." After the show, we even got to go on stage and take pictures with Rick and his tigers. We always love going on vacation together. It's nice to get away and spend time with each other.
Playing at the Sugar Loaf
Sometimes I have to take my own picture to prove I was even on these vacations.

No comments:
Post a Comment