Since we will be camping on our actual anniversary, we celebrated our anniversary a week before. Aaron took me to The Roof for dinner and let me pick out the movie we went to. When we got to The Roof he had arranged to have a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me at our table. Total surprise! They were beautiful and even had some of the same flowers that were in my wedding bouquet. We sat in the beautiful view of the temple while we ate and ate and ate. Aaron even let me steal bites of his yummy dessert - something I am notorious for but he doesn't mind, I think. When we were beyond full, we headed over to the movie theater to catch a movie. It was a great evening! I always love spending time with Aaron. He is a great guy, husband, father, and friend. I am so blessed to be his wife. Here's to 13 years and an eternity with the one I love.
Then (1998)
Now (2011)
9 comments:
how sweet! Don't ya just love the Roof!
Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been 13 years all ready. Sounds like you had a great time celebrating at The Roof. I love the view of the Temple from there. You two are just perfect for each other.
I LOVE the wedding picture!! (more please!) Congratulations on 13 years, what an accomplishment!
We love you guys! It's amazing what you have accomplished since then!
Happy Anniversary! What a great way to spend it too, I love The Roof! Seriously the best place ever (mostly because of the huge dessert tables). Glad you had a good time!!
I have known you almost that whole 13 yrs!! Congrats!
Lucky 13! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! And many more... ;)
Post a Comment