Last night, I was tucking Alex into bed and our conversation went like this:
Me: "Alex, you know what I could use?"
Alex: "What?"
Me: "One of your great, big hugs; you give the best hugs."
Alex: (Big smile) "I think them in my head and they come out my arms."
5 comments:
LOVE that kid! I am so glad you are documenting these! I think I may need to use some of his one liners...fast food day sounds way better than fast Sunday!
I think the fast food day Sunday thing could catch on! LOL! And I just love the conversation about hugs. Where does he come up with these great one liners? I need one of his hugs, too!
It's a good thing you recorded this cute conversation in a post because you will forget it otherwise. Aren't 5 year olds the best?
Oh I miss him! He is at such a fun age and says the cutest things. I can just picture his cute little face as he made the comment about the hug. Give him a hug for us and a big one from Nixon! He misses his little buddy.
So Sweet! Kids are the best!
Post a Comment