A few couples from the neighborhood found out that Bill Engvall was going to be in Wendover and they asked Aaron and I if we wanted to go. Um, Yes, please! We boarded the "fun bus" and headed out to Wendover. On the way, we laughed, talked, and played Bingo! We had a great night being together and Bill Engvall was very entertaining - "Here's your Sign!" I know I've said it before but here it is again... We are so blessed to have such amazing neighbors!
Waiting for the "fun bus" to arrive
Susan and Dale Byers
me and my honey
Celena and Chad Collotzi
Suzy and Scott Ricks
And, our good friend, Bill Engvall
3 comments:
Fun....I had to google Bill Engvall though. Never heard of him.
I am so glad you have such good friends to hang out with, it makes such a difference! I must say I have never rode the fun bus, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you had a nice getaway and I'm sure had a ton of laughs, that guy is pretty funny!
I don't know anyone who has more fun than you guys! Sounds like a blast to have so much fun with great friends! Gotta' love Wendover!
Post a Comment