Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Summer Concert Series

I am a country girl at heart and this summer Aaron surprised me with tickets to some great Country musicians playing at the Usana Amphitheater.  Of course, I had to wear my cowboy hat:

We saw:

My all time favorite: Tim McGraw

He came with this cutie:
Luke Bryan

And these guys:
The Band Perry

Tim's was a great concert, although, I don't think Aaron and I quite fit in with all the beer drinkin', daisy duke wearin' crowd.  At one point, I turned to Aaron and said, "Do you feel old?"  He replied, "I would feel old, except there are people older than us here."  Ha Ha!  We still had a great time.  Tim played some of his old and new stuff.

The next concert we went to was:

Rascal Flats

With Sara Evans

Great Concerts shared with my great hubby!  What more could a country girl ask for?  

1 comment:

Allison said...

Lucky ducks! I haven't been to a concert in ages. I do have to say though that Tim McGraw was probably my favorite concert, the man definitely knows how to put on a show!

PS. I love the cowboy hat...very cute!