So, yesterday, Melanie and I spent a good portion of the day crafting. We had a lot of fun painting, sanding, laughing, and getting stared at by the concrete workers putting in my RV pad. I finished one project, which was from my enrichment night last week, and am close to finishing the other two - just waiting on vinyl lettering, and trying to figure out how to adhere a metal saying to the front of the other one. Seeing as how I am not that crafty, I must say I am pretty proud of myself. While we crafted the afternoon away, the boys had a great time playing, running, wrestling, sliding, and biking with each other. It is so fun to have cousins for my kids to play with - something that I never had. Where was Abbi? She was supposed to be cleaning her room. I finally put my foot down and told her she couldn't come out of her room until it was clean. So, she spent all day down in her room pouting, yelling, crying, and tantrum throwing until Daddy promised her ice cream if she would just do it. Amazing what a little bribery will do. Needless to say, she finally got it done. But, she missed out on a fun day with cousins. Hopefully, she learned her lesson.


2 comments:
We had fun too!
by the way, I tagged you so check out my blog.
Post a Comment