Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jumpin' Jacks


Today, we spent the afternoon at Jumpin' Jacks. It is a fun place that just opened up that is full of the amusement park bounce houses. The kids had a blast jumping with their friends that joined us.

I figured it was worth it. We had just gone to the dentist and was told "no cavities" for both kids. Can you believe it? I almost didn't. What a relief.
Alex- you are such a ham! I kept trying to get him to stand up so I could actually see his head but he thought this was a much better shot! Oh well, it is cute either way!


3 comments:

JK Waite said...

what cuties! i am so glad we get to blog together now!

Unknown said...

This is Shelly here....I cannot believe how old Adam and Abby look. It's amazing how much they've grown since the last time I saw them! I'm so glad you are blogging....I don't, but I love to keep track of people that way. Next project - get Lori to blog so I can keep track of her too! :)

Marshall Mayhem said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Just to warn you Blogging is addicting!

Heather :)