Sunday, September 7, 2008

My New Hobby

Alright.... I finally broke down and started my own blog. After months of prodding from my sister I decided I would try it. I love to read others but was "too busy" to start my own. My goal is to jot down the moments of the day that are lost. You know, those moments with your kids that you think "I should write that down" then never do.

Okay, so the first "I need to write that down" moment happened yesterday. I was taking the kids to soccer when Abbi, from the back seat, asks "What does ASU stand for?" Not knowing what she was talking about I let Adam answer. His reply was "It's not ASU, it is USA." As I look at Abbi in the rear view mirror, she looks down at her soccer shirt and says "Nu-Uh, my shirt says.... Oh never mind!" Had I not been looking at her, I never would have realized she was looking at her soccer shirt, which says USA, upside down. So from her point of view it did say "ASU". It caught me off guard and made me giggle.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's about time! Have fun blogging.