Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The Rugrats - dressed and ready to go!
We had a lot of fun this Halloween and were able to attend many parties. On Friday, I went to kids' school parade and was able to help out in Abigail's class. She had a lot of fun playing "mummy wrap", guessing the weight of a pumpkin, playing games, and coloring a trick-or-treat bag. Then that night, Aaron and I dressed up for our annual neighborhood party.




Matt, Karen and the kids came over Halloween night to have dinner and go trick-or-treating. The kids all had a great time going house to house and watching their treat bags grow and get heavier. Alex was in true form this year. He started out wanting to be a piece of pizza. I even made him a pepperoni pizza hat and a pizza box trick-or-treat bag. But as soon as Sophie came in dressed like a cowboy, he changed his mind and ran up to get his cowboy hat, boots, and vest. Gotta love that kid and his indecisive mind!

On Sunday, we went to my mom's house for a spooky halloween dinner of:

Hot dog mummies


Bone breadsticks with blood sauce


eyeball meatballs


worms


and graveyard dessert

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Marshall Mayhem said...

That is so fun! You and Aaron look SO cute!

Karen Liu said...

Reading about Alex and Sophie makes me laugh. Those two stinky kids! I'm still seething over that dumb $30 horse Sophie wanted and then didn't wear. They're like two peas in a pod.

Shelly said...

I wanna party with you next Halloween - how fun!!

Rebecca said...

We had a blast! Can't wait until next year. Everyone looked great in their costumes, loved you and Aaron in your costumes as well. Who has more fun? The cousins had such a good time trick or treating together. What fun memories!